How to enable our Services Quickly
Hey there, amazing Gabbyville tenant! Hooray! You’ve found our extra awesome call forwarding instructions page!
We made this especially for you — to help you with any call forwarding questions you may have.
You would need to refer to this to get your free trial and service up and running!
Need our help? Please email us at [email protected] and we’d be glad to provide our expert assistance to you!
Virtual PBX Call Forwarding Instruction By Carrier
If you use Google Voice with a Google number, you forward your calls to your home landline phone, work phone, and mobile phone.
Currently it’s not possible to forward your calls to an international number.
- Go to Google Voice.
- At the top right of the Google Voice window, click the gear icon .
- Select Settings.
- Click Add another phone. You can set up to six phones to ring when someone calls your Google number.
- Enter a name for the phone, the phone number, and select the phone type.
- Click Save.
- A “Verify your Phone” pop-up window will appear with a verification code. Click Connect, and Google Voice will call the phone you’re verifying.
- When prompted, enter the verification code to complete the process.