How to enable our Services Quickly
Hey there, amazing Gabbyville tenant! Hooray! You’ve found our extra awesome call forwarding instructions page!
We made this especially for you — to help you with any call forwarding questions you may have.
Need our help? Please email us at email@example.com and we’d be glad to provide our expert assistance to you!
Virtual PBX Call Forwarding Instruction By Carrier
If you use Google Voice with a Google number, you forward your calls to your home landline phone, work phone, and mobile phone.
Currently it’s not possible to forward your calls to an international number.
- Go to Google Voice.
- At the top right of the Google Voice window, click the gear icon .
- Select Settings.
- Click Add another phone. You can set up to six phones to ring when someone calls your Google number.
- Enter a name for the phone, the phone number, and select the phone type.
- Click Save.
- A “Verify your Phone” pop-up window will appear with a verification code. Click Connect, and Google Voice will call the phone you’re verifying.
- When prompted, enter the verification code to complete the process.