How to enable our Services Quickly
Hey there, amazing Gabbyville tenant! Hooray! You’ve found our extra awesome call forwarding instructions page!
We made this especially for you — to help you with any call forwarding questions you may have.
Need our help? Please email us at email@example.com and we’d be glad to provide our expert assistance to you!
Wireless Call Forwarding Instructions by Carrier
Dial the phone number (including area code) where you want your calls to be forwarded to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567).
Press the Call button and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or message.
End your call.
From Your Computer
- Go to the Call Forwarding page in My Verizon.
- Note: If there’s more than one line on your account, select the line you want to set up Call Forwarding on from the Mobile Number dropdown.
- Enter the phone number you want to forward calls to in the Forward Mobile Number to field.
- Select your preferred option in the Options section:
– Forward all calls
– Forward calls when my line is busy or there is no answer
- Click Set Up Call Forwarding.