1. Gabbyville Partner Terms and Conditions (these “Gabbyville Partner”) set forth the terms and
conditions for your participation in the Gabbyville Partner Program (these “Referring Customer) and
are hereby incorporated by reference into the Gabbyville Terms and Conditions.
2. The Partner Program is available to all existing and former customers.
3. You must be 18 years or older to participate in this Program.
4. There is no limit on the number of friends/colleagues a Referring Customer can refer.
5. To be eligible for the Gabbyville Partner Program, the Referring Customer must refer a
Referred Contact who is not an existing customer, a former customer, nor a person in current
negotiations to become a customer.
6. A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact has made their first credit card
payment. Your credit will be rewarded after 30 days in the form of credit towards subscription,
Venmo, PayPal, or check.
7. A Referred Contact can be referred for the Referral Program only once.
8. Offer not valid for self-referrals.
9. Gabbyville reserve the right to cancel the Referral Program without prior notice in its entirety or
for a specific Referring Customer at any time for any reason.
10. Gabbyville reserves the right to refuse any referral payout based on suspected fraudulent
11. Any Referring Customer who earns over $600 in any calendar year must email a Form W-9 to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and Gabbyville will issue Form 1099s when applicable. Referring
Customers are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any
associated tax liability.
12. By participating in the Referral Program in any way, you agree to be bound by these Referral
Terms. We may revise these Referral Terms from time to time in our sole discretion, subject to
applicable law. When we revise these Referral Terms, we will post the revised version at the Terms
and Conditions link on this page: https://www.gabbyville.com/terms-and-conditions/. If you do not
agree to these Referral Terms or any revised version of these Referral Terms, your sole recourse is
to terminate your participation in the Referral Program.
13. All questions and disputes regarding the eligibility for the Referral Program will be resolved by
Gabbyville Virtual Receptionists in its sole discretion.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Referral Terms or the Referral
Program, please contact Eric Moss at Gabbyville, 800-903-7141 or email@example.com